Add Video Conferencing Feature to Your Application
«67% of US companies see web-videoconferencing as #1 SaaS to buy»
- Goldman Sachs, Feb2010
VideoMost is an ideal solution to quickly enhance your application with an integrated video conferencing feature.
- Understanding is more and more important, when people have less and less time. Phone is not enough for communication. People need Voice and Video and Data, on PC:
- Skype has 700m users, 35% of calls include video
- 67% of US companies see web-videoconferencing as #1 SaaS to buy (Goldman Sachs, Feb2010)
- 23% of traditional video conferencing systems will be PC-based by 2012 (Wainhouse Research)
- Communications: full voice-video, p2p and multipoint, chat, document sharing
- At place: single-sign on, one-click from your application, hassle-free for the user
- High-quality: VideoMost provides multi-user video conferencing with the high quality — the most important factor for end users from such a service. VideoMost's video is superior to end-user — Skype does not support group video calls*, and web-conferencing like WebEx has low-grade video or does not have video at all.
- Complete and ready-to-go: get the technology-intensive voice and video over IP communication functionality as a complete software platform including: conference planning web portal, conferencing server, and web-clients for participants.
- If deployed as SaaS:
- Low Capex: No huge capital investment needed. VideoMost ports are software-based, so the infrastructure costs are low (just a fraction of costs associated with hardware systems).
- Low Opex: thanks to SPIRIT’s scalable video technologies in VideoMost, a conventional $3,000 PC server with VideoMost software supports 1000 video conference users — unprecedented performance compared to $1,000,000 for a hardware video conferencing server for the same 1000 users.
- Additional margin: include video conferencing into existing price, or charge separately, or charge separately for advanced options — like basic videoconferencing (3 people) is included in the regular plan, when over 3 people will cost $20-$40 per account per month.
- Easy installation and setup for normal IT manager, as an add-on or as a part of your installation package.
- Charge for video conferencing module separately ($500 per 1 conference room), and offer basic functionality (unlimited p2p calls) for free.
Contact us to discuss how to add the video conferencing functionality to your application.* Skype group video call feature is only in beta now, it is and will be limited to 5 people only (not enough for business), and does not support any document-sharing features important for business customers.