Instant Web Video Conferencing
Converts any Internet-connected device into a video conferencing terminal
|VideoMost is a simple software product which provides HD voice and video without the need to deploy and maintain expensive MCU-based transcoding solutions and dedicated networks.|
- World’s best quality HD voice and HD video: works on connections from 512 Kbps, provides up to 30 fps HD 720p, and offers clear audio even with built-in microphones
- Up to 50 fully interactive video participants in one conference, plus video broadcast to 500 more
- Web-based or client-based
- Collaboration and moderation tools: works with documents and presentations, integrated with e-mails and calendars, supports schedule and conferences log, provides sessions recording and translation into Flash; videoconference and selector modes
- Mobile platforms support
- Scalable: automatically adapts to available processor power and bandwidth
- Open API for easy integration with a third-party applications, portals and networks
VideoMost Space - downloadable multi-point conferencing application
VideoMost Web - simple web-based videoconferencing
VideoMost is an easy and scalable video conferencing software that supports desktops, tablet PCs and the most popular web browsers. VideoMost automatically and dynamically adjusts video quality to network conditions and CPU utilization throughout a conference session based on the capabilities of each endpoint device, so all participants benefit from the full potential of their devices to deliver natural, face-to-face communication without broken images or delay.
VideoMost software transforms Internet-connected PC and tablet into a video conferencing terminal. VideoMost enables you to collaborate more effectively with colleagues, customers, partners, suppliers and people important to you.
VideoMost is a complete client-server software product. Its media processing core is SPIRIT’s TeamSpirit® Voice&Video Engine that provides high-quality voice and video processing and transmission over IP networks.
- Enables mass deployment of video conferencing in organization of any size
- Leverages existing assets, no additional hardware investment required
- High voice and video quality. Best possible quality in general-purpose packet networks, adapting to available client side conditions (CPU and bandwidth). Each participant gets the maximum possible quality, and those having poor conditions do not affect the others.
- Integrated collaboration features (document and desktop sharing, presense, text chat, etc)
- High performance. 1 generic ($4,000) PC server supports up to 1,000 simultaneous video calls, enough for a 10,000-person organization
- Scalability — support both enterprise-wide and carrier-grade deployments
- 100-times infrastructure cost advantage over legacy videoconferencing server hardware
- Easy integration with business applications, data centers, call center solutions, etc.
VideoMost for End Users:
- Multi-point video conferencing with a continuous presence mode
- Moderate system requirements – Pentium IV or higher (Core2Duo is recommended for best performance). MS Windows, Mac OS and iPad support.
- Openness – external users can join a conference by clicking a link in an e-mail invitation, no registration is required
- Variety of modes of participation:
- Privacy mode – users can mute transmission of their own video and/or audio to the conference
- Put conference ‘on hold’ – user can stop (and resume) getting audio from a conference
- Hands-free mode support with fully preserved audio quality (built-in echo and noise cancellation)
- Collaboration tools: document and desktop sharing and joint viewing, text messaging
- Moderation – assign rights, mute, put on hold or ban participants
- Conference recording