- Home |
- Video Conferencing Server SDK with Mobile Clients
VideoMost SDK is available for licensing as complete set of media processing technologies, signaling protocols
and collaboration tools under your brand.
300 video participants in a conference room with extensive collaboration tools, including docs and screen sharing, whiteboard, mobile messenger, polls and more.
VideoMost SDK is a client-server software product. Its media processing core is VideoMost Conferencing Server that provides high-quality voice and video processing and transmission over IP networks.
VideoMost SDK is video conferencing software server complete with mobile video clients working across different OS (including Android, iOS, Mac OS, Windows and Linux) and web browsers.
VideoMost SDK enables embedding group mobile video call into your app. VideoMost SDK supports both SIP and H.323 protocols for legacy video conferencing hardware interoperability.
VideoMost SDK supports both WebRTC and SVC-based clients ensuring all users get the best video quality available.
Features List and Platforms
Enterprise Unified Communications and Video Conferencing
- Both MUX (SFU) and MIX (MCU), for both video and voice
- Fully-interactive videoconference, 100 participants, all participants hear / see each other
- Interactive videoconference, 300 participants, all participants hear / see 16 participants
- Conference scheduler
- Invitations via email, iCalendar and Push Notifications (from inside IM)
- Conference moderation tools
- Screen / application sharing
- Presentation sharing
- File exchange
- Individual and group text chat during the conference
- Conference broadcasting via RTMP or RTSP
- CDN video broadcast to YouTube and Vimeo, Twitch, etc.
- Layout management during RTSP and RTMP broadcasting
- Record audio / video / sharing separately or in any combination
- UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS
- STUN, TURN, ICE
Remote Education Support
- Seminar mode, interactive video education with low network and processor load
VideoMost SaaS server load optimization
- Media nodes set up for a certain user tariffs/policies
- SaaS server load reports
- Adjusted video quality for clients connected via low speed networks
- Individual video layouts
- SIP and H.323 (Polycom, Cisco, Avaya, Huawei, Yealink hardware interoperability)
- BFCP and H.239
- Individual MIX channels
- List of contacts for SIP / H.323 participants
- Both proprietary SPIRIT video engine and WebRTC
- SPIRIT H.264 scalable video codec, simultaneous transmitting of selected video layers
- H.264/AVC Baseline Profile, H.264/AVC High Profile, H.263, H.263+
- Hardware video acceleration
- QoS: Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP), type of service (ToS)
- Рersonal and group mixing of users’ media streams
- Video Packet Loss Concealment (Video PLC)
- Adaptive buffering of video packets
- Scaling Manager: on-the-fly analysis of CPU load of each endpoint and current state of communication channels (throughput, delay, packet loss, jitter) with automatic adjustment of media streams parameters
- Support of 1080p (Full HD) resolution
- Combined resolution of conference windows up to Ultra HD/4K
- Both proprietary SPIRIT voice engine and WebRTC
- SPIRIT proprietary scalable IP-MR® voice codec: patented (no patent royalty is required), wideband, resilient to voice packet loss, adaptive, variable bit rate codec that features:
- Bitrate scalability from 7.7 kbps to 34.5 kbps for efficient bitrate adjustment to the actual bandwidth of the communication channel
- Voice activity detector to eliminate speech gaps (VAD) in the output of the encoder and comfort noise generator (CNG) to fill in the speech gaps in the decoder
- Ability to work as a narrowband codec at the bitrate of 7.7 kbps and as a wideband codec at bitrates higher than 7.7 kbps
- Packetizing of speech frames (Discontinuous transmission (DTX) mode)
- Voice Packet Loss Concealment (Voice PLC)
- IP-MR, G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.723, G.726, G.728, G.729, iLBC, AMR, AMR-WB, Opus
Microsoft Outlook/Exchange integration
- VideoMost Add-in for MS Outlook 2013 and higher and MS Exchange 2013 and higher to schedule and manage video conferences directly from Outlook/Exchange calendars
LDAP/ Active Directory integration
- Authorization in VideoMost service using AD/LDAP
- Contact lists from AD/LDAP
- Avatars from AD/LDAP (inside IM)
- Combine several conferences running on different servers into one conference
- Desktop / Application sharing during cascading
- Large meetings
Mobile instant messenger
- Mobile instant messenger with videoconferencing and doc sharing
- UC over VPN
- Expressway secure channel outside LAN without VPN
Server OS support
- Linux Debian 8, 9, 10 (64 bit)
- Linux CentOS 6/7 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7(64 bit)
Client OS support
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- macOS 10.12 and higher
- iOS 9-13
- Android 5.0-10.0
- Linux Ubuntu 12.04 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and higher
- CentOS 6 and higher
- Chrome 75 and higher
- MS Edge
- Browser plug-in compatible with Internet Explorer 8, 10, 11 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mozilla Firefox 52ESR
- Desktop SVC application Lite for Windows / MacOS
- Desktop WebRTC application Proton for Windows / MacOS
- iOS app
- Android app
Skype for Business Gateway
- Call-in to VideoMost conference from S4B client with voice and video
- Call-out from VideoMost conference to S4B client with voice and video
- Serve multiple groups of users with individually privileged access to the same server
- Server REST API
- XML-RPC API
- Websocket API
- Client API for mobile platforms
- Web service API for server control
License VideoMost SDK to launch video collaboration app under your brand:
- Enterprise-grade voice and video quality – standard and proprietary technologies deliver superb video call quality even while having poor and unstable network connections.
- 100% customizable - build an application with video conferences that fits your business collaboration needs best while retaining a small footprint and boosting performance.
- White label solution – you are free to customize logo, screen and color scheme of your application based on your target use cases.
- Cloud or on-premises hosting - Build a cloud-based or Self-hosted chat application on Android, iOS & web platforms with the video conferencing infrastructure, APIs, source code at your own control.
- Cost effective - save on server infrastructure with unprecedented performance of scalable coding.
- Quick Launch – full set of tightly integrated components for video conferences and real-time collaboration is already invented, just add it to your application and win the market.